Sunday 13 October 2013

My Neglected Recipes

On this blog about my passion project, I have posted only when I have had the time. There for I have not had the time to post everything I have made. So I thought it would be a good idea to post some picture . Here are the other things ,that have not made it on my blog yet. 




Cherrie biscuits: I had so much fun making these. I used my moms old recipe, from her cookbook she has had since she was a kid .








Strawberry loaf : This recipe turned out better than I thought It would. I put a lot more strawberries than the recipe called for. I think the extra strawberries, made it taste really good since I love strawberries.














Blueberry loaf: I think this recipe was a success,I added extra vanilla, and blueberries. The extra ingredient made the blueberry loaf taste fantastic. 





If there is one thing I have learned It's that a little extra vanilla, and a little extra fruit go a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment